Bill Payments by Credit Card (Plastiq)
The Town of Stewiacke is pleased to add an additional payment option for your Property Tax and Water / Sewer invoices, by way of credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) online for a service fee of 1.75%, to be paid directly to our third party credit card service provider, Plastiq.
- You can pay your bill right away, any time, any day of the week.
- Plastiq will charge a service fee of 1.75% for each transaction.( Visa and Mastercard)
- American Express will charge a service fee of 2.5%
Customers should be ready with:
- The 8 or 9 digit account number of your property tax or water/sewer bill (located on your billing statement).
- The balance owed on your bill Your credit card.
To make your Payment click on the PLASTIQ links below and you will be transferred to a secure web page, where you will enter your account number, your payment amount and your credit card details to process the payment.
Water and Sewer Payment Click Now Tax Payment Click Now
How will my payment be confirmed?
The Town of Stewiacke will receive instant notification of your payment and will be posted to your account the next business day. For each payment you will receive a confirmation number.
Why is there a Service Fee?
Plastiq charges a fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is the Town of Stewiacke getting any part of the fee?
The Town of Stewiacke does not receive any part of the service fee.
Use your bank's internet or telephone banking system to pay your bills online.
When paying at the Town Hall you can use your debit card, cash or cheque, or leave your payments in the secure drop off box located beside the main entrance
- Royal Bank of Canada
- TD Canada Trust
- Credit Unions Atlantic Canada
- Bank of Montreal
- PC Financial